Thursday 6 March 2014

Throwback Thursday





The first of my 'Throwback Thursday' features: I dig around in my wardrobe and style up an older item of clothing. This week it's a floral print vest top that I found in a charity shop about two years ago.

It has to be one of my favourite vintage pieces - I love how vibrant the purples and pinks are against the black. It only cost about £2.50 and I've worn it so many times. This is the first time I've worn it in 2014 though and it's definitely getting me summer ready; I can't wait to team it with a pair of denim shorts and wedge sandals.

Today though I've paired it with two more recent purchases from Topshop that are still in stock. The leather trousers I bought last month to wear for semi-casual drinks in town and the Argo boots were a Christmas gift. The Argo boots are my favourite boots at the moment as they're so versatile are I love how chunky they are. The trousers are a welcome new addition to my wardrobe and are also quite wearable (they're super tight as you can imagine; I made the mistake of wearing them to a three course meal and there was almost a Ross from Friends incident.)

I accessoried simply with a thick chain necklace that was from Urban Outfitters about 8 years ago!

To accompany my Throwback post, this song takes me back to summer 2006. House parties, drinking into the night, carefree, soaking up the sunshine.









Toria x

No comments:

Post a Comment