Monday 10 March 2014

Spring Sunshine




 Wearing:
Top - Yayer
Skirt - Vintage
Boots - Topshop
Coat - Rock & Revolution
Sunglasses - Urban Outfitters

 Today's the second day of unusually warm and sunny weather and it's put me in an amazingly good mood. I'm already envisioning sunbathing and the smell of bbq's in the air...hurry up summer!

I'm meeting my boyfriend for dinner later so my outfit is a little dressy. The crop top is last season from online retailer Yayer, the skirt is from the clothes show last Christmas. I'd been dying to find a white leather skirt for ages and chanced upon this one, I think I bought it for £22. It's a little short so I only ever wear it with opaque tights. The boots are Topshop Argo's, which I'm pretty sure are still stocked. The sunglasses are from Urban Outfitters, also last season but there's plenty of dupes on eBay.

I think the coat makes this outfit; it's the pop of colour that gives it a little edge and is perfect for a sunny day like today. It's very thin so wears almost like a blazer, which will be great through spring. I've always loved pastel colours, pink especially and it's a trend I'm loving at the moment. Topshop stock an array of pastel coats and although I lusted after them, I wasn't sure I was brave enough for them. My sister picked this one up for me from a boutique in Liverpool for £25, which I thought was a good price. I loved it instantly and I've worn it quite a few times. I love seeing it hanging in my wardrobe, set out from the blacks and browns of my other coats.

Today I'm dancing at my desk listening to feel-good music with a good beat. A current favourite is Mos Def - Ms. Fat Booty (Louis Futon Remix). It sounds great in the sun!







Toria x



No comments:

Post a Comment